AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez| .

[ TAKE ME BACK TO THE NIGHT WE MET ]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
SPELLS : 126
IDENTITY : da queen.
FACE & CREDITS : jack by queen gougou.
MULTINICKS : l, b, k, s, d, v.

BLOOD STATUS : pure.
CIVIL STATUS : loneliness devotee.
JOB : scammer.
HOGWARTS HOUSE : hufflepuff.
MAGIC WAND : straight, short and practical.
PATRONUS CHARM : a hound.
SPECIAL CAPACITY : metamorphmagus.
MARAUDER'S MAP : on the road.
POINTS RP : 239

MessageSujet: [ TAKE ME BACK TO THE NIGHT WE MET ] Sam 8 Avr 2017 - 3:58

do you remember that night, isak ? it was pregnant of possibilities. it rained. i wanted it to rain. you would have let me come in any way, wouldn't you ? i had no umbrella, for real men ain't scared of no water. i had this fuckin' heavy yellow raincoat on, though. i bet you laughed a bit when you saw that shit. i would have loved to catch your smile that night. i would have loved to notice it right away and not on my way home. well, the fuck is home anyway ? the fuck are we ? it went so smoothly. i really thought you would have turned out to be a ghost, or nothing actually. a pipe dream, an illusion.
few days before that, i hid at your place. i was running from that guy who hated me for whatever reasons. it was a damn long run. i saw an open window, i slid inside a place that wasn't mine. i caught glimpses of pictures. a family that must have been yours. curiosity bit me that night. so i took a look around. the appartment was narrow. and dead too. narrow and dead. or so i thought. there was something very well alive and broad hidden beneath this dead skin of wood and concrete. a heart still beating. faintly. under the very floor i was walking on, i could feel it. it led me to your den, you secretive fucker. it was all beauty and science, biology and silence, old books on top of new books, meaning you never left any of 'em rust on a shelf. you read them, again an again, looking for answers, looking for reasons. but your work was flawed. something was missing. and my eyes, full of dreams and hopes revived, took me someplace else where i could find what needed to be here to complete this magnificent scene.
i looked for it for days, and days after i tried to think of a strategy for when i'll show up with my stupid ideas and my even stupider excuses. i knocked. you saw me through the peephole. it was really like a kid looking at unknown star clusters. i was waiting, all yellowish in the middle of the darkness. you looked once, then twice. longer, and longer. i said, i know you're here, man. i saw your work, i have something for you. something that might interest you. and the rest, you know as much as i do. (did you know that i fell for your eyes, when mine met yours that very first night ? i didn't know either. not yet.)

Dernière édition par Toma Strugatsky le Mar 25 Avr 2017 - 17:54, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
SPELLS : 150
IDENTITY : CLUNNIS
FACE & CREDITS : DANE, @BE BAE, MANON CHAT
MULTINICKS : DAPHNE, RICHARD, HÉRA, GINEVRA

BLOOD STATUS : SANG-PUR
CIVIL STATUS : SINGLE LIKE A PRINGLE
JOB : VENDEUR AU BALAIS TORDU, MAIS PASSIONNÉ PAR LA MÉCANIQUE ET LES MODIFICATIONS GÉNÉTIQUES ANIMALES
HOGWARTS HOUSE : POUFSOUFFLE
MAGIC WAND : SA RÉELLE BAGUETTE EST INTROUVABLE DEPUIS LE MEURTRE DE SES PARENTS ET DE SON FRÈRE, IL DÉTIENT ACTUELLEMENT LA BAGUETTE D'UN DÉFUNT SORCIER LAMBDA
PATRONUS CHARM : NONE
SPECIAL CAPACITY : BANSHEE
MARAUDER'S MAP : DANS SON ATELIER OU DANS L'ALLÉE DES EMBRUMES
POINTS RP : 235

MessageSujet: Re: [ TAKE ME BACK TO THE NIGHT WE MET ] Mer 19 Avr 2017 - 13:02

Oh what a noise we'll make
Drowning out our mistakes, we can't erase
This is the chance we take
We shout until our bones break, we can't replace

I heard a knock at my door. It has been a while since I've heard one. I didn't remember the sound of a human - possibly a wizard - smashing his fist against the fragile glass of the front door. It sounded a bit like apocalypse, and all of a sudden, I began to feel scared, like I wasn't safe anymore - even if the door was locked. But that specificial knock wasn't familiar, I was absolutely sure. And Mom told me that I mustn't open to strangers. Mom is always right. Although, I was curious. That big silhouette behind the fuzzy glass intrigued me, so I decided that if I came just a little closer, that figure won't do me any harm. My heart started beating, 'cause I was disobeying to Mom. At that specific moment, I was certain that from where she was - above the clouds -, she was judging me. Through the rain that was falling that night, she was watching me being audacious. But as surprising as it seemed, I wasn't feeling guilty about not listening what Mom always told me. I liked that little rush of adrenaline that started growing in me as I kept moving forward. It felt unique, and during a split second, I wasn't afraid of the unknown anymore. But it was too unreal to be true. My heart started beating faster and faster, I couldn't control it, it just kept accelerating. It came to the point where I didn't know if it was me that was breathing, or someone else. There were too many beatings that I couldn't recognize. Did I want to identify them ? Can't remember it now that I'm thinking about it. Probably not, it must have been way too complicated, 'cause the moment was so intense, I could almost feel my legs shattering miles beneath the cold earth. I wasn't scared, I was petrified. I just didn't know what to do at that exact moment. Did I pretend I wasn't home ? You probably saw me, or heard my heavy breathing. And I didn't want to appear rude or impolite. So I made some steps forward again, and my cheek touched the glassy part of the wooden door. You definitely saw me. My eyes were wide open. I tried to catch a glimpse of you through the peephole, but it was too dark outside, and the street lights weren't bright enough to help me know who you were. You spoke, it made me startle. You said you had something for me. You saw "my work". I didn't want to trust you, but I couldn't hide my curiosity. - I can't talk to you, I'm not allowed to. Then I dared to open the door, finally, just a tiny bit so I could see your face, with your black hair all wet and your fascinating eyes. I felt strange, and still today, I just can't describe this scary feeling. Maybe if I had listened to Mom's advices, I would have never felt that way. I don't know if I should have listened to her. - What do you want ? I knew Mom wouldn't want me to speak to you. But for some reason, I was attracted to your silly face with its little smirk drawn at the corner of your lips. I think it made me smile too, and if it did, it was spontaneous, almost automatic. My eyes were staring at yours, I was waiting for an answer to make me decide if I should let you in or not. But deep down inside, I knew I didn't need an answer to choose, my mind was already charmed.

moving through this tomb of vapor and perfume and fog-filled rooms, silent compass, anger at dawn, locked down in the harness, drawn away from the low
SPELLS : 126
IDENTITY : da queen.
FACE & CREDITS : jack by queen gougou.
MULTINICKS : l, b, k, s, d, v.

BLOOD STATUS : pure.
CIVIL STATUS : loneliness devotee.
JOB : scammer.
HOGWARTS HOUSE : hufflepuff.
MAGIC WAND : straight, short and practical.
PATRONUS CHARM : a hound.
SPECIAL CAPACITY : metamorphmagus.
MARAUDER'S MAP : on the road.
POINTS RP : 239

MessageSujet: Re: [ TAKE ME BACK TO THE NIGHT WE MET ] Mar 2 Mai 2017 - 0:38

yeah. because when you finally opened the door, the first thing i saw were those eyes. more skies than just eyes, really. it felt like we couldn't see the stars by day because they all fell there by a single movement of your eyelashes. up they went and bang, the whole universe was a prisoner to your irises. it felt like if i were looking at it for too long, i might get stuck there for the eternity and boy i couldn't stop staring. such beauty made me wonder if you were even real, for you looked nothing but like a pipe dream. you made my hair change colour. i don't know if you saw that - it was quite brief, but seeing you made my hair blue, my smile bloom, my heart boom. then all went black again and, i just want to meet you. meet the guy behind the machines. may i ?  i asked, without waiting for your approval. i let myself in. i didn't want to scare you off though. you already looked like a fragile creature. i was a fearless animal, stepping on your territory, standing in front of you. still looking in those eyes. i had to break it. all this staring. the silence, too. i shattered it as i opened my mouth. words like stones thrown to this glass between us made of pure absence of sounds. i analyzed the place and said : this place could really use some decoration, it looks dang creepy. and i broke a smile too. i always wondered why this place looked so desolate, but never dared to ask for an explanation. some people are blue lilies growing on battlefields. you may have been one of these people. i smiled, dearly, frankly. and then shook my head and offered you my very bare hand, oh, i'm toma. tom. call me tom. i'm an explorer and as you may have noticed i've already explored your place and yes that may sound very illegal but hey don't get me wrong, i'm not a a thief - well, most of the time. sometimes, i just don't know how to shut my mouth. this was one of these times. i'm just - super hella interested in whatever it is that you're doing here and i just couldn't stand not knowing what it was 'cause i'm like cursed by curiosity or somethin'. sooooo, here i am. i let out a deep sigh, looked for something in my back pocket. i wanted to give you this : a little box which may have contained a wedding ring once. i just found it in france a long time ago. the box itself was just a black velvety thing, and it wasn't what i wanted to offer. it was what was in it. a treasure from the far east. silvery. it's nothing really. just hairs from a demiguise. it sounded exciting anyway. they're lovely. but more than that, they have the ability to just... disappear. you were kind of like that too. you lived in the shadows for so long it looked like you were the shadow now. you were nothing but a night sky. stars for eyes and the whole universe living inside of you. nobody could see it, that's all. we could only see darkness. unlimited darkness. but there was something more to it. there was something more to you. and god ! it took me so long to get it. so... hum, maybe that could help. for your "studies", i mean. you knew i knew what you were hiding there. you knew i saw your plans and your attempts, you knew i knew just what you were doing. i was scared of that myself. were you ?

Take me to your trees. Take me to your breakfasts, your sunsets, your bad dreams, your shoes, your nouns. Take me to your fingers; take me to your deaths.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [ TAKE ME BACK TO THE NIGHT WE MET ]

[ TAKE ME BACK TO THE NIGHT WE MET ]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1